I know I had one too many beers this weekend. All is not lost though!
Don’t throw the towel in for the whole week, month or year!
What I see most when people have overindulged is the immediate guilt and shame, then the anger comes as you blame yourself, others, the junk food/booze itself…
Let’s get out of the bad spiral and get you feeling positive again.
We can claw it back and get back to progressing with our health and fitness goals.
We are going to follow these fundamental steps, even if you had a good weekend it’s great to be doing the basics correct.
- Make all of your meals this week to be full of lean protein, and EXTRA vegetables
- Drink and extra litre of water on top of your usual consumption
- Smash a training session today with extra weights, repetitions and intensity
- Get tomorrows & the following days meal prep cooked and organises
- Reduce all sugar and junk food to the bare minimum
Whatever you do, don’t give in. A couple of bad days will not “undo” all your hard work.
Follow the steps and after one day, I guarantee you will feel like your progressing forwards and you should look how far you have come from where you started.
I don’t know who wrote this quote but I will leave it as a lasting message for the week.
PROGRESS – YOU MIGHT NOT BE WHERE YOU WANT TO BE – BUT YOU’RE NOT WHERE YOU USE TO BE!