When in a “dieting” or fat loss phase – it’s about being SMART not stupid.
- It’s stupid to cut all calories and barely eat anything.
- It’s stupid to do endless cardio to the point of exhaustion and over training.
- It’s stupid to live off “detox” teas and shakes.
All this will result in is failure and fat gain.
So, what should you do?
- Be smart by reducing red protein (higher calories) for white lean protein (less calories).
- Be smart by weight training 3 or 4 times a week, with a focus on elevating metabolism with added muscle plus exercise calorie burn.
- Be smart with carbohydrates, if you haven’t trained that day, reduce carbs to minimum (one meal max).
These small SMARTER choices will result in you getting the body shape you can be happy with.
Make a food diary with pen or paper or even better Myfitness pal and see where you can be smarter.
Have a nice weekend