Now that the weekend has nearly arrived, we have a little more time on our hands.
Sat with friends or family, socialising, maybe watching a film.
AND THEN – THE CRAVINGS KICK IN!
We’ve all been there, we’ve open the cupboard, and finished ALL the treats you had in the house.
Creating a massive dent in our body shape goal.
So what to do to stop this urge?….
Well, firstly you need to ask yourself “am I hungry or am I bored?”
Still not sure…..
Ask yourself if could eat a big apple, most of the time you don’t want the apple so you are not hungry, you are bored.
Need more help?
Below are a few hacks that have worked for me and our members.
- Have a protein shake, its filling, increases daily water and protein intake, gets rid of that sweet craving.
- Protein bar – filling and increases protein intake for the day.
- The last meal of daily, double even TREBLE the amount of vegetables on your plate.
- Low calorie popcorn that uses sweeteners can be great to munch on for a while without the huge number of calories normal popcorn has.
- Raw veg, even though you’ve consumed lots more veg at the last meal, cut up carrot sticks can be nibbled on – add low fat hummus if looking for more taste.
- After last meal, clean kitchen, do chores, occupy your mind till cravings pass.
- Neck one litre or a pint of water.
- Chewing gum or brush your teeth.
8 simple hacks to use if you struggle with cravings this weekend.
Have a great weekend