|It’s about to hit the first full week in January.
And every gym you head to will now be busy.
Mostly likely with people who have never been to a gym or are a novice.
This is your time to help – not be annoyed that its busy.
Encourage and support as we’ve all been that person not knowing what to do.
As you know by now, there are a few things you needn’t worry about.
Yet, when I look for trends online today, this is what I see people talking about when discussing fat/weight loss.
Weight Loss Pills
Sit Up Plans
100 crunches a day
Fast weight loss diets
All of the above is pretty much insignificant if they want to see decent, long lasting results.
What they need to be doing is the following;
- Stay in a consistent calorie deficit, at THQ you can follow the THQ meal planner & cookbooks or ask a trainer to work out your calories for tracking.
- Weight training at least 3 times a week, aim to improve on each session with more reps or weights = Progressive Overload
- Sleep 7-9 hours a night to recover and reduce cravings.
- Reduce stress through breathing/mediating/talking
- Hydrate with 2-3 litres of water a day which also helps with recovery and reduces cravings.
The above unappreciated steps are hard to sell in a package or product so they don’t make the trends.
Yet if we all did the above – we will see far faster results than any one product’s claims could ever do!
Spread the message and help a newbie this January.