|This time of the year, people tend to start setting health, fitness and body shape goals.
Like it’s a mandatory thing you have to do.
It shouldn’t need a certain date i.e 1st January to make you want to get fitter, stronger, bigger, slimmer or healthier.
It should be your year-round goal.
Instead of looking at which plan gets you to lose 20lbs in 7 days or get you massive in 2 weeks, focus on high returning habits instead.
Make it your goal to do these high returning habits EVERY DAY.
The by-product of this will be, you reaching your goal far faster than if you are just focusing on the end result.
Below are the basic habits that will help people get lighter, slimmer, stronger, more muscle, fitter & healthier.
- Lifting weights in the gym 3 times a week.
- Use big compound moves such as squats, rows, presses, deadlifts.
- Get active, move and take plenty of steps each day.
- Eat protein at every meal
- Add vegetables to each meal
- Drink 2-3 litres of water every day
- Foam Roll 2-3 times a week
Simple but boring advice is usually the best guidance.
Make 2020 a successful year and focus on doing the correct things each day, and see how much further you can go.
Happy New Year